We are looking for a premier SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Developer. You have a passion for marketing, metrics, and analytics.
- Collect and analyze data to identify trends in the web space.
- Improve SEO positions for target keywords by making changes to the web codes.
- Track and analyze website analytics to assess the performance of current SEO strategies.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion and optimization.
- Implement SEO recommendations.
- Analyze advertising links for similar organizations in the industry.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing (SEM).
- A proven track record of successful SEO strategies implementation.
- Strong understanding of online customer acquisition.
- In-depth knowledge of bid management tools and website analytics tools.
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytic thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.